- The later you are, the more excited your dog is to see you.
- Dogs don’t notice if you call them by another dog’s name.
- Dogs like it if you leave lots of things on the floor.
- Dogs parents never visit.
- Dogs agree that you have to raise your voice to get your point across.
- You never have to wait for a dog; They’re ready to go, instantly,24 hours a day.
- Dogs find you amusing When you’re pissed.
- Dogs like to go hunting and fishing.
- Dogs won’t wake you up at night to ask:”If I died, would you get another dog?”
- If a dog has babies, you can put an ad in the paper and sell them.
- When you drop a silent one, dogs don’t run around frantically With room spray.
- Dogs love to ride in the back of a pickup truck.
- Dogs never tell you to stop scratching your balls. Instead, they sit Why you don’t lick them.
- Dogs will let you put a studded collar on, without calling you a pervert.
- If a dog smells another dog on you, it won’t kick you in the crotch; it just finds it interesting.
- If a dog runs off and leaves you, it won’t take half your stuff.
According to an article on the BBC site – that carries the headline,
It would seem that all is well within FIFA! We can all forget now how the corruption allegations dominated the headlines recently, with masses of evidence quoted from many reliable sources that things ‘haven’t been quite right’ for a while now.
The article continues…
The “whistleblower” behind a series of corruption allegations involving Fifa executive committee members and Qatar’s 2022 World Cup bid has told the BBC she fabricated the claims. Phaedra Al Majid, a former international media officer for Qatar 2022, said she wanted to exact revenge after losing her campaign job. She decided to go public after she said her “lies had gone too far”.
We believe you! You have to wonder though what it took to fix (pardon the pun) this one?